My Twilight Thoughts
Things I hated
- Kristen Stewart. You hate the books and you look like you hate this movie by how much effort you put into it. At least pretend that you're falling in love instead of sounding like you're drugged up and that. Bella in the book was happy, not depressed. You made this movie horrible for me.
- WTF was up with suddenly none of the Cullen's besides Alice and Jasper having powers or amplified traits?
- The special effects. Edward's running looked fake and he looked like he only had glitter.
- The meadow/forrest scene. AWKWARDDD!!! And horrificly done.
- Stupid backstory with Carlisle. All they say is that he made Edward and Esme and it was hard for him to do.
- NOT ENOUGH CULLENS!!!!! They cut important scenes or shortened them. Fail, Catherine, fail.
- Bella doesn't do squat for her father unlike in the book. Which was an extremely important part of her book.
- No Ben or Lauren?
- I laughed in places I know I shouldn't have laughed and were trying to be dramatic.
- The ending. WTF?! Victoria isn't even important in New Moon.
Now for the good news...
Things I Loved
- The Cullens. I kept paying attention to Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper more than Bella and Edward when B/E was supposed to be the thing you're paying attention too.
- Esme and Carlisle were so sweet together. Good charaterizations. Needed more of them
- Emmett and Rosalie were <3!!! You can tell how much they love each other. Nikki did awesome as Rosalie. Needed more of them.
- Jasper and Alice were <3!!! They were so sweet with eachother and when they held hands when they were driving Bella down was sweet. Needed more of them.
- Bella's human friends were so awesome and hilarious. They win.
- Jacob was so cute and sweet!
- RPatzz did pretty good. I was pleased.
- Yay baseball!
To sum it up, the side characters made the movie.